Details about Cash or Crash
|1.000$ bonus+ 100 free spinsPlay now at Lucky Dreams
|Free of charge:
Cash or Crash is a unique live game show from Evolution Gaming with an above-average payout rate. The RTP of 99.59% ensures that the bets placed in the game are almost entirely paid out as winnings.
Visually, the game is reminiscent of Mega Ball or a bingo draw: Cash or Crash uses a drum from which balls are drawn. drum, from which balls are are drawn.
In total there are 28 balls in the game and the color – red, green or gold – determines what happens next. The new game show was presented in February 2024which puts it alongside Dead or Alive: Saloon it is one of the new additions to the Live Casino.
In prospect are winnings up to 50,000 times the value of the bet.bets can be placed in an amount of up to 25,000 euros per round be placed. At the lower end you are from 20 cents with it. Thus, Cash or Crash is ideal for high rollers as well as players with smaller wallets.
The most important facts:
- Unique, new game concept
- One of Evolution's highest RTP values
- Easy to play
- Winnings of up to 50,000 times the stake possible
- Exciting rounds with the chance to crash and win
- Suitable for beginners and experienced players
Play Cash or Crash Live at these casinos
Note: All casinos in our list are subject to regular testing by our trained team of experts and have an official gambling licensemostly from Curacao or Malta.
Cash or Crash Live – the idea of the game
The live game show takes place in a special environment characteristic of the game. The game is played in a 3D scenery with real show hostnamely in an airship, which slowly and steadily rises to the top.
The challenge for the player is to, 20 levels of the payout plan of the payout schedule. In order for this to succeed, the live game from Evolution Gaming different colored balls. When the right ones are drawn, the sky is the limit: the next level is reached and the hope for the really big the 50,000-fold wager, remains.remains.
Cash or Crash got its title not without reason. The balloon ride can end quickly end in a crashnamely, if the wrong ball is pulled out of the drum. Thus, this is a typical game of chance, where the player has no influence on the outcome.
The good news is that playing this fresh and cheerful live game is available for from as little as 20 cents bet per round. Those who want to cautiously approach the ride in the airship at first will get the opportunity to do so thanks to the wide betting range.
Gameplay – the rules of Cash or Crash
Before taking to the skies in the airship, it can be beneficial to familiarize yourself with the basics. The gameplay is simple and can be explained by the following steps:
- Set stake and place bet
- Wait for the draw
- Make a decision on the game progress
- Start new game
Set stake and place bet
As mentioned at the beginning, the game is about drawing balls. 28 of them decide whether you win or lose. The potential winnings can be determined by the choice of the bet value value.
Typical for live games from Evolution Gaming is the outstanding betting range. If you want to approach cautiously, you can with 20 cents to start. Maximum allowed cash or crash round bets up to 25.000 Euro.
Wait for the draw
As usual with live games, it may take a moment until the the betting office is closed and the show host can start the next draw announces the next draw. A bit reminiscent of a lottery, the drum filled with balls. However, there are numbers on the ballsbut they differ from each other only in color.
The following color balls are in the drum:
Green balls: 19 of the 28 balls are green. If such a ball is ejected, it goes into the next round of drawing and there is a chance to reach the next step of the multiplier ladder. ladder.
- Red balls: In the game there are eight red balls. They stand for the in the game title mentioned Crash. As soon as red is drawn, the game ends. The stake – as well as winnings already earned in the step plan – are lost and you now have to start from scratch.
- Golden ball: Only one golden ball can be made out among all the red and green specimens. It is the joker in the gamebecause if the golden ball falls it protects against a crash. If a red ball is subsequently drawn, the golden ball acts as a shield and you still advance to the next round.
Decide how to proceed in the game
If a green ball falls, it is up to the player to make a decision on how to proceed. The following options are available:
- Continue playingThe amount won up to this point, which is calculated from the multiplier shown and the bet value, can be invested in full in the next round. invested in the next round.
- Save halfFor the less courageous among us, there is the second option, which is to hedging half of the winning amount. The other half is used to work towards each next multiplier level.
- Take allSimilarly, it is possible to pay the the entire amount to the payout and end the game. Any new game starts at the lowest multiplier.
Start a new game
During red balls automatically end the automatically end the game roundIf no golden ball has fallen before the round, players with green balls have with green always the free choice. If the win is taken in full, the game ends and a new one begins.
Cash or Crash Live Odds
One feature that the developers at Evolution Gaming have come up with is particularly interesting. Provided the golden ballthe "Shield", is in the player's possession, it not only saves his winnings in case of doubt. It can also significantly increase the win factor, namely up to up to x50,000compared to x18,000 (without the shield). Let's take a look at the odds in detail.
|Win factor without golden ball
|Gain factor with golden ball
Is there a cash or crash live game strategy?
Even a short game in the live casino is enough to realize: The concept of Cash or Crash is very simple and therefore something also something for beginners. Because, as always in the casino, a lot of money can be at stake, the question naturally arises as to whether strategic skill can help you win.
The fact is that Cash or Crash is not a strategy game in the true sense of the word. The biggest challenge is basically to set a bet amount. betting amount and in the course of the game, when the green ball falls, to make the decision: continue or abort?
One can, especially with regard to Cash or Crash Live, speak of three types of players or risk can be assumed. In a way, the decision made by the user whenever a green ball is drawn can be classified as a strategy. Let's take a look at the options available.
- Low-risk player type: The green ball automatically leads to a win, the amount of which is determined by the current level and the bet value. Those who are more cautious with money will probably opt for strategy number 1 and secure the the amount completely in the account. This way, there is no danger of losing the funds in the further round due to a red ball.
- The golden meanIf you want to cash out your entire winnings, you have to start all over again. If, on the other hand, it is important for you to advance in the prize levels, Cash and Crash offer you the option of at least half winning sums to keep half of the winnings in the game. The other 50% can be strategically hedged, because a little credit in the account can never hurt.
- The gambler typeSome of you may remember the TV show "Go for it". There are strategists in the live casino and therefore also in games like Cash or Crash, who live this motto of the once popular show day after day and for whom no risk seems too high.
In the lower win levels it is certainly not wrong to take a risk. take a risk. However, if the values move around x100 and higher, it may make sense to deviate from the "All In" strategy. After all, depending on the betting amount, it is now a matter of thousands of euros that could be lost in one fell swoop. It is of course possible to change the strategy in between.
Our tipPerhaps it makes sense to make the decision a little dependent on whether a golden shield is available as a backup at the moment. If so, there is nothing against it, going all in going all in.
Play Cash or Crash on your cell phone
More than half of all players prefer the smartphone to play at the online casino. Accordingly, it almost goes without saying that the new hit game Cash or Crash is also available on the go. The mobile version offers a similarly simple handling as on the desktopthe operation takes place as expected via touch.
Of course, Cash or Crash Mobile is not exclusively available on smartphones. The tablet can also be used as a platform. Thanks to the larger screen, the scenery even comes into its own a bit better. While Evolution Gaming also and especially in mobile live games for first-class performance end users are responsible for the loading time themselves.
Especially for live games like this, a stable internet connection is essential. This is the only way to prevent game interruptions and loading delays. If you have the option, it is best to rely on 5G networks or alternatively on a WLAN connection in order to get to the top of the virtual hot air balloon even far away from your own four walls.
Cash or Crash free to try – is that possible?
As is always the case with live games, whether from Evolution Gaming or other well-known developers, a real money is required. Again, consider the high costs associated with the studio setup and especially the moderators who are in front of the camera.
A cash or crash demo would certainly be ideal to get to grips with the game concept risk-free. However, the fact that this possibility does not exist does not detract from the matter. After all: Whoever opens the game in the Live Casino may at least watch the game rounds for free.
The warning that there are not enough funds in the account can be easily clicked away. This gives interested players plenty of opportunity to look over the shoulders of other participants and follow how Cash or Crash works.
Our conclusion on Cash or Crash Live
Cash or Crash has definitely earned the attribute "extraordinary". As a live game, the game show does not offer no demobut you can watch other players without the risk of crashing. watch other players, so that you canso that you can familiarize yourself with the most important the most important functions can.
Casino customers can only join in after making a deposit, but the spectator perspective does have its advantages, at least when it comes to getting to know the game, which will finally be released in February 2024. was released in February 2024.
A convincing argument for Cash or Crash Live is the RTP valuewhich is 99.59 percent among the highest ever offered in a live game show. The only drawback: the makers point out that winnings are winnings are limited to 500,000 euros per round. are. Anyone who has wagered higher amounts should therefore take out half or all of their winnings if necessary before continuing to play. This way, there is no risk of the winnings being capped.
With time, everyone will certainly find their own personal strategy. When it comes to the fun factor, Cash or Crash is currently very far ahead and easily manages to compete with other live game shows, from Crazy Time to Deal or No Dealto Deal or No Deal.
Author: Jake ErvingRated: Cash or CrashAuthor Rating: